Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Editing application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claragraal

Staff member
Thread starter #1
Hello there, it would be useful if we could edit our staff applications once its posted. I sent unfinished applications twice because I wanted to skip a line, and I don't want to do one more application as it would just spam and be annoying. I believe whoever is reading applications should be able to see the original version, so it would be if someone is lying about something (like someone editing their age because they don't meet the requirements or something)

Tectoxic

Jr. Administrator
Staff member
Jr. Administrator
Hey there!

I've just replied to your conversation, but for future reference of anyone who encounters the same issue here, I'll just copy & paste the message haha: you can feel free to create a new application and fill out all of the questions if you do accidentally make a mistake that really needs correcting, once you let @Viaxz or @Concealable_ know why you did it so they can void your older application.

Anyway, I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to reopen the existing conversation or create a new one with me, or if you have questions about your application specifically, DM Viaxz or Concealable.

Good luck!
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.